Sold as Pair:
- Manufactured from 1 ¾" x .120 DOM Tubing
- CNC Bent and CNC Notched in the USA
- DIY Kits are bent & notched
- Shipped in raw finish
- Available with or without rear bump out
- Available in 60", 69", and 80"
- Custom sizes available- Please contact
- 2- CNC Bent outer slider bars
- 2- Inner straight slider bars
- 6- slider spreaders (80" kit has 8)
- 6- legs (80" kit has 8)
- 4- tube caps
We are now offering our rock sliders in a D.I.Y version for the customers that would like to save some money, and do the welding themselves! We bring you the best sliders on the market for the most competitive pricing.
Sliders are made to handle the abuse of rocks and trees, so your body can stay protected. These weld to the frame on the underside of the cab. These also work great to use as a solid point to use your hi lift jack on.
All of our products are manufactured in the USA with only the highest quality tooling available. Our products are all manufactured with 1 ¾" x .120 DOM tubing. Why DOM, and not HREW like many of our competitors? We want the products you purchase from XO FAB to last a lifetime. Not sell you a production that WILL dent and bend after use. We feel it is best to manufacture a product that will withstand the offroad abuse, and hopefully only sell it to you ONE time. DOM is a MUCH stronger material over HREW in the same size.