What are Creeper Locks? Creeper Locks are Trail-Gear's very own, super strong, heavy duty wheels. These wheels look great and come at an affordable Trail-Gear price! Creeper Locks are 17" X 9" wheels with a backspacing of 3.75" and are made from a solid piece of aluminum. Each wheel weighs a whopping 45 lbs with locking ring and hardware. These are no ordinary aluminum wheels, Creeper Locks™ are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts® installed to prevent the bolts from galling. Drop down inner lip centers tire on to wheel during mounting.
- Solid Heavy Duty Design
- 17" Rims, 9" Wide
- 3.75" Back Spacing
- Center bore: 4.25" (108mm)
- 24, Grade 8 5/16" bolts
- Time-Sert® Inserts Installed
- Wheel Rating, 2200 lbs Each
- Aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum Beadlocks Rings
Each Creeper Locks™ Beadlock Wheel will include a TG Hub Cover at no additional cost!
Our Creeper Lock Wheels will now come with our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings. Our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock rings offer a variety of advantages over a traditional single beadlock ring:
- Interlocking design.
- Aggressive knurling for a better bite into the rubber of the tire.
- Increased material thickness.
- Deeper recesses for the bolt head.
- Single segments can be replaced if damaged.
- Multiple color options.
- Compatible with all existing TG 17" beadlock wheels.
Our Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings have been tested extensively at some of the world's hardest courses, such as “The Hammers" in Johnson Valley, California and the Rubicon trail in Lake Tahoe, California as well as the Ultra4 racing circuit.