Trail-Link Three Long Travel Rear Suspension Kit
You asked for it and we delivered! Trail-Gear has updated our Trail-Link Three™ Long Travel Rear Suspension Kit with full-color installation instructions, a beefed up bracket and additional installation locations.
The Trail-Link™ long travel rear suspension kit consists of a of a 3 link system plus a panhard rod to locate the axle. This system allows the use of the stock fuel tank. Links are made from super heavy duty 2" DOM with a wall thickness of 1/4". Extra large 1.25" Creeper Joints are used for the link ends. This kit with long travel shocks allows for more then 30" of rear axle articulation. Kit does not include rear wheel spacers, shocks or upper shock mounts. Recommended shocks, 16" Fox 2.0 Air shocks. Kit weight 140 lbs.
This kit works great with our air shock hoop mounting kit.
- (2) 40", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (2) 30", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (8) 1.25" Creeper Joints
- (8) Rod end jam nuts
- (8) threaded link end bungs
- (1) Upper link frame mount
- (2) Lower link frame mounts
- (8) Lower link frame gussets
- (1) Panhard frame mount
- (1) Panhard/upper link axle mount w/ 2 gussets
- (2) Shock mounts with bolts, and bushings
- (8) 9/16" X 4" link end bolts and lock washers.